Monday, December 06, 2004

Button Crochet Angel

I finished crocheting this angel today, it is very fast to make. I was going through my junk box when I found some buttons I had put there and came up with the idea to make an angel with the button. Its probally been done before, but this one I made up as I went along. It is very easy to make, I'll try to write down the steps and post the pattern soon. I was working on the angel at work during lunch and two women wanted me to make them one. I told them that I didn't know if I'd have time before Christmas. I want to make about 6 more for Christmas ties for some of the Christmas presents I am giving. Um, yes Sheri, you are the first on my list. :) This one is actually yours...sorry I ruined the surprise but I had to add this to my blog.

Update on the Christmas tree--Dh did fix the base and it is standing tall now. I still need to put the garland and beads back in place though. Katie was funny this morning. She sat and stared at the leaning tree like she was thinking, "poor tree" I really do wish cats could talk. Their expressions speak volumes. If there are any cat pyscologists out there, please comment... Meanwhile, back to making angels. I'm planning on making each one a little different.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sheri, I will work on the instructions this week and post them soon. I am having so much fun with the angels, I bought some different buttons to use today. Lol I also bought the beads too. I always seem to go crazy when I start on something new. ;)