Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Button Crochet Angel 2

Today turned out to be a beautiful day, the temps were in the high 70es and the sun was shining...one of those days you would like to sit outside and soak up the sun. However, reality is going to work at 7am and getting off at 4pm and missing the experience. Ah well, thats the way it goes.

Good news though, Trixie came home! Biddy, her mom took her off last month because she got jealous of the other cats playing with Trixie. There was some other people feeding Trixie but this weekend they went off somewhere and haven't come back so Trixie came home to eat. Trixie is the youngest of our foster cats (that's the cats that we feed but tell ourselves they don't belong to us. Lol After eating, Trixie and her older brother CW had a nice reunion and started playing like they haven't been apart. Trixie was shy with us at first then got over it and I got to hold her. She is such a pretty kitten--she is also the last cat we are going to feed, honest! lol

I made another version of the button angel today. I added beads to the edging of this one. Beads aren't hard to crochet with, two rules--1st, string the beads onto your crochet thread or yarn and the 2nd, add the beads when you are working on the wrong side of the item you are adding them to so they will show up on the right side. I also expermented and used black velveteen for the background when I scanned the angel to see if it showed up better. I also took some pictures of it with my digital camera, but my camera froze when I tried to upload the pictures to my computer and still hasent unfroze. I have no idea how to get it to unfreeze. Oh wait, I can take out the batteries and put them back in. Yeap, that worked. :)

Now its late, and I work tomorrow so I better go to bed. Until next time...keep on crocheting.

No comments: